Advanced Eeprom Programming
The Advanced Eeprom course will give you excellent additional solutions to specific tasks, often giving a greater level of income. The course assumes you have a basic understanding and ability to carry out eeprom work, and the syllabus will enhance your abilities to an increased level.
The course concentrates on specific solutions for vehicles such as Toyota, BMW and Mercedes, plus a variety of separate solutions.
- Microprocessor removal and resoldering methods
- In-circuit reading solutions
- Pin Out solutions
- Toyota 4C and 4D eeprom methods and transponder start codes
- BMW EWS editing
- Mercedes Sprinter and Vito start errors
- Re-map files for immobiliser bypass, virginising and recoding
Who Should Attend
It is mandatory that you have attended course 2057 and have experience in eeprom work.
|Duration :||1 Day (9am - 5pm)|
|Course Code :||2844|
|Price :||£250.00 + VAT|
|March||Thursday 27th||Places Available|
|May||Thursday 29th||Places Available|
|July||Thursday 24th||Places Available|